Thursday, July 30, 2009

[Uruknet 56469 30-jul-2009 01:28 ECT] Video: Israeli soldiers' revelations from Gaza

Israeli soldiers involved in the attacks on Gaza at the start of this year claim that they were ordered to fire, regardless of the risk to civilians. Alex Thomson reports. Israel banned journalists from its invasion of Gaza in December and January, making it hard to verify allegations of indiscriminate firing, the use of phosphorous bombs, and forcing Palestininas to be human shields...

Read More...

[Source: Uruknet.info - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites
for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can
import all my wordpress posts into it? Any
help would be really appreciated!

Here is my blog: my best training video firm