Monday, April 14, 2008

The Elephant In The Room Documentary

The Elephant In The Room follows filmmaker Dean Puckett as he examines the cultural impact and paranoia that the events of 9/11 have had on British and American culture. From the 9/11 Truth Movement hoping to disseminate the evidence of the day, through the Muslim psyche in modern Britain, the film culminates in New York on the 6th anniversary, to see a nation torn apart by its Government's lies and deceit over what exactly happened on the day.

The first documentary I made was called '26 Miles and Running', which was about my father running the New York Marathon, 8 weeks after 9/11. I was just 19 years old when I filmed it and have continued to make documentaries and short fiction films ever since.My documentaries have always dealt with sections of society that are being marginalised or received negative press i.e. the elderly, people living with HIV, and fox hunters in Britain to name a few.




Read More...

0 comments: